Plan Your Visit
We’ll scan your tickets and, if relevant, ask for proof of any reduced admission discounts you’ve applied to your reservation (Blue Star, Feinstein, etc).
Visitors (including members) may reserve a ticket (click here) for a specific day and time block prior to coming to PCM.
New Hours of Operation: Tuesday – Saturday for 2 time slots: 9:30am–12:30pm and 1:30pm–4:30pm.
A limited number of walk-up tickets will be available. Your tickets are only valid for the date and time you selected. Visitors will choose the 9:30am-12:30pm or 1:30pm-4:30pm time slot.
If you are unable to reserve your tickets online, please call us at 401-273-5437 ext. 234 to reserve your tickets over the phone.
In Case of Illness (Cancellation Policy) – If you need to cancel, please contact us. Cancellations made at least 24 hours before arrival time will be eligible for a refund.
All Museum frontline staff will be cleaning high touch areas frequently throughout the day, using CDC-recommended products. Between visitor time blocks, additional focus will be on whole-Museum sanitizing.
Loose parts within Museum exhibits will continue to be disinfected and swapped out frequently by exhibit staff.
In addition, the Museum is professionally cleaned with CDC-recommended products each night after closing. This includes disinfecting all high-touch areas including door handles, knobs, and stair rails.
The Museum has several new features to aid in the health and safety of its visitors and staff.
These include, but are not limited to:
- New CDC recommended MERV-13 filters have been installed in the Museum’s HVAC system. These are hospital-grade filters which catch up to 90% of airborne particles – including viruses like SARS-CoV-2.
- Two new systems to monitor humidity within the Museum have been installed, to be sure the humidity within the Museum stays within CDC guidelines.
- A professional-grade antimicrobial spray has been used in the entire Museum. This is a semi-permanent (effective 6 months – 1 year) coating on all surfaces, including carpeting, and provides extra protection against SARS-CoV-2.
- Touchless faucets have been installed in bathrooms.
- Additional/new touchless soap, sanitizer, and paper towel dispensers have been installed.
HEALTH + SAFETY
Adult Support – Adults are expected to help the children they are visiting with to follow all health and safety rules.
Eating and Drinking – No food or drink is allowed in the Museum exhibits; water bottles and baby bottles are the only exceptions.
TIPS FOR VISITING
You may arrive at any point during the time slot; your time to play will end at either 12:30pm or 4:30pm.
Have your tickets ready; digital and printed versions will be accepted.
As always, children must be accompanied by an adult at all times during your visit.
Please observe the fire lane signs and park only in designated spaces to keep the lot safe for pedestrians, buses, and emergency vehicle access.
Accessible parking spots are available.
Parking is free. There is metered street parking surrounding the Museum. On Sundays and some holidays, street parking is typically free.